Landrum is located west of Interstate 26 between Spartanburg and Asheville, North Carolina.
The Landrum area was first settled around 1760 by homesteaders from Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia. In 1880, when the railroad extended north from Spartanburg, John Landrum provided land for construction of a train station. Three years later, Landrum was incorporated as a town and named in honor of John Landrum.
The information contained on this page is reliable, but not guaranteed. Prices and plans are subject to change without notice. Renderings, photos, and floor plans may show optional upgrades. And any listed square footage is approximate.