loan application info
You will need the following items for your loan application:1. Check or cash for your Appraisal fee.
2. Names, addresses, phone numbers, and dates worked for each employer for the past two years. Most recent pay stub and W-2's and Tax Returns for the past two years.
3. A copy of your present driver's license and Social Security card.
4. A copy of your previous three months' bank statements on each open account (all pages of the statement).
5. A copy of your 401K or Investment/Stock Statements for the last quarter or 2 months.
6. Current or recent mortgage holders, if any, with names, addresses, and account numbers. NOTE: This includes any equity loans you may have. You will need to provide a current mortage statement for all, tax receipts, and a current homeowners declaration page for all.
7. Who you choose to have your Home Owners Insurance with.
8. Copy of the purchase agreement on the home you are buying.
The following additional information may be required at loan application:
Self employed persons will need to supply the previous two year's tax returns, signed and with all attachments, and a signed Year-to-Date Profit and Loss Statement prepared by an accountant. If you are incorporated, please bring two years' complete corporate tax returns.
Applicants with rental property will be asked to supply information on lenders and copies of rental or lease agreements.
If present home is pending sale or sold, a copy of the sales contract and/or HUD 1 (Settlement Statement).
If you are applying for a VA Loan, bring your Certificated of Eligibility and discharge papers (DD214).
WOW! I know this sounds like a lot of information that the lender needs, but once it's done, you are one step closer to owning your dream home!